The Land Transport Authority is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport of the Singapore Government.
It was founded in 1 September 1995, by merging four agencies, namely, Registry of Vehicles, Mass Rapid Transit Corporation, Roads & Transportation Division of the Public Works Department of Singapore and Land Transport Division of the then-Ministry of Communications. LTA spearheads land transport development in Singapore.
Incoming search terms:
- land transport authority singapore
- land transport authority singapore website
- Singapore Land Transport Authority
- Land Transport Authority of Singapore
- land transportation authority singapore
- The structure of Land Transport Authority of Singapore