Fusionopolis is a research and development complex located at the One-North business park in Singapore. It houses various research organizations, high-tech companies, government agencies, retail outlets, and serviced apartments in one location.
Situated in Buona Vista, it is close to the INSEAD Asia Campus, the National University of Singapore, the Singapore Polytechnic, the Institute of Technical Education, the National University Hospital, the Singapore Science Park, the Biopolis, and the Ministry of Education. It will be served by the One-north MRT Station that is due to be opened in October 2011.
Buildings and Structures
- Fusionopolis Phase 1 – developed by JTC Corporation, is the first integrated work-live-play-learn development in one-north. Opened in October 2008, it houses public agencies such as A*STAR, MDA and SPRING as well as private companies to foster collaborations across industries, research institutes and businesses.
- Fusionopolis Phase 2A – will yield 103,600 sqm of business park and R&D space, when completed. A test-bed for new technologies, Phase 2A is designed to house dry and wet laboratories, clean rooms and vibration sensitive test-bedding facilities.
- Fusionopolis Phase 2B – is a 50,000 sqm development by a private developer which will provide business park and laboratory space to house agencies and companies that would form synergistic collaborations with those from Phases 1 and 2A.
- Location : One-North business park, Singapore
- Area: 30 hectares
- Developer : JTC Corporation
Incoming search terms:
- fusionopolis singapore
- fusionipolis singapore
- GS engineering fusionopolis
- fusionpolis GS engrg
- fusionpolis construction
- Fusionopolis phase2A Tower C
- Fusionopolis phase2A Tower A
- Fusionopolis Phase 1